View Poll Results: What Development Option Do We Want at the next flip?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option A - No Superflip, all players start to recieve Higher Development with the new update

1 8.33%
  • Option B - One time Superflip for all players from ages 20-23, Higher Development with update

11 91.67%

Thread: New Development - Do We Want A SuperFlip?

New Development - Do We Want A SuperFlip?

Coaches!

Big changes to development are coming. You can read about them in the update on the main site. One thing that I missed that was brought to my attention was the option to have a "superflip" for players. The link for the information is here: https://blogs.csfbl.com/2023/01/20/t...t-model/?amp=1

There are two options. Option A lets us cycle through normally. Since we have the players a shorter time, these players will cycle through faster than other leagues, but they'll probably be overtaken by players in future classes.

Option B gives us one superflip for players in our league. See below for full details:

*Players 20-21 year olds will receive one additional year of development
    *Players 22-23 year olds will receive two additional years of development
    *Players 24+ will receive three additional years of development
    *The “superflips” won’t age players extra or add decline

So everyone on active rosters will get 1-2 extra years of development. Some of your Seniors will get three years of development and then you'll have to cut them. Obviously, this will effect our league differently than standard leagues as I believe, pretty much everyone on the active rosters will get 1-2 years since our players never really make it to decline. I am for Option B because I think it will make up for these last two classes that seemed to be like lost classes but I wanted to get a poll going just in case anyone had objections. If you picked up a lot of 17 year olds two seasons ago, those players will probably be the hardest hit since they probably had a couple of rough developments.

Clone needs an answer by Friday so gonna close the poll off on Wednesday if we don't get a good amount of responses but I'm sure we'll have a good idea of what the league wants by the end of the weekend!

Re: New Development - Do We Want A SuperFlip?

Gonna take this as an Option B confirmed. Getting in contact with Clone to see what this will entail. Will keep any updates in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial311 View Post
    Gonna take this as an Option B confirmed. Getting in contact with Clone to see what this will entail. Will keep any updates in this thread.
    Sounds good!
    “It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.” Jimmy Dugan

Re: New Development - Do We Want A SuperFlip?

The Superflip works out a little better since we got our recruits and draft list before the update so we won't have strong recruits getting super strong flips. Does make this class pretty unique because some of these guys are going to be way stronger than they look now, especially those 23 year old draftees that will get four seasons of development!