Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New development transition

New development transition

We have 2 options for the transition that is happening on the 24th. Either way is fine with me. But since we are in the postseason we need to make a decision somewhat soon. Anyone have strong feelings one way or another?

https://blogs.csfbl.com/2023/01/20/transition-to-new-aging-development-model/?amp=1

Re: New development transition

I think given the length of time we had the slow development, I’m pro super flip for all the leagues I’m in.

Speaking to R27 earlier, he likes option B. He’s traveling for work this week, so I don’t know how active he’ll be, so I figured I’d pass his vote along.

I vote B

The slower development was one reason why I leveraged my draft picks to keep contending. While this will probably have zero impact to me, it makes sense to do the superflip (option B).

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalfanatic View Post
    The slower development was one reason why I leveraged my draft picks to keep contending. While this will probably have zero impact to me, it makes sense to do the superflip (option B).
    It's a shame they had to fix decline before Williams' career was over. I've been cheering him on to take down Luke's HR record. He needs another 174, though, so if he gets hit hard by decline, that's probably out of reach. Just needs 17 more to be #3 all time, though.

I've been in contact with Clone, and what we'll need to do is pause after we flip to the new season (We won't end our season until after the dev update, so no need to pause before). Then the "superflip" in option B is a process they run separately from the flip, preferably as close to the flip as possible. Once they have run it, we can continue on with the sims and the new season.

Correction, since they've delayed the update until Monday, we'll have to pause before the flip.

Option B

I paused the sims last night, to avoid the league flipping in the morning if no one was able to pay attention. I've got it back on right now, so we can pause at 11/1 and have the shortest wait to flip after the update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast