Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2036 talk

Re: 2036 talk

I'll dangle the #2 IFA slot next season if someone is willing to part with an elite 2-way SS. The odds of finding that exact thing in IFA probably aren't great and my team is finally starting to play like I've felt it should. So wanting to try to go for it this season.

https://www.csfbl.com/player/5046616/view

I am dealing him to get under the cap. Sorry, I was on a ski trip for just over a week that I just got back from. I just saw this thread, and had not realized people were so upset that I was over the cap. I didn't mean for it to go on this long. I've just had basically no free time this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Kershaw View Post

I am dealing him to get under the cap. Sorry, I was on a ski trip for just over a week that I just got back from. I just saw this thread, and had not realized people were so upset that I was over the cap. I didn't mean for it to go on this long. I've just had basically no free time this season.
    Thanks for the offer... Thanks for being 9mil over cap. And being 7 games ahead of me in a strong division. My team is 10 games over .500, 92 games in, and you are ruining my opportunity to get GOAT points this season... I think it's a little late to be getting under the cap. Thanks for the offer. But I decline out of principle

Cop out answer. Ski trip this past week, fine. That still gives you almost a week prior to get under, plus the entire preseason. Just own your choice. You knew the penalty is a slap on the wrist, knew you could game the system, and now that there's backlash you're trying to CYA.

I apologize and am under the cap now. Give me zero points for this season if people feel that's what makes sense.

I apologize and am under the cap now. Give me zero points for this season if people feel that's what makes sense.
    And what about the points I'm going to lose? Possibly because your team is going to make the playoffs and I'm not. There's a chance that I could have won a world series by luck this year, and that would have increased my point total. Dude you really screwed up the integrity of this league

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12