Thread: Arlington Predators looking to deal away players

Arlington Predators looking to deal away players

I didn’t make the playoffs again, so everyone on my team is up for sale. I’m looking for high draft picks and/or young players (either in low minors, AAA, or already in the big leagues). Time to start over…. Thanks

I will trade anyone on the team for picks and young guys with potential. Looking for Rd 1 picks if possible.
    My top 2 players are:
    1. F Hunter, RF, 30 yrs old, .342 lifetime avg. 5x all star
    2. Hutcherson, 3B, 30 yrs old, hits about 35-40 HRs a year, .257 lifetime avg but last year hit .294, 4x all star

If you’re interested in anyone please offer a trade.

Re: Arlington Predators looking to deal away players

Quote Originally Posted by mtsaia View Post
    I will trade anyone on the team for picks and young guys with potential. Looking for Rd 1 picks if possible.
    My top 2 players are:
    1. F Hunter, RF, 30 yrs old, .342 lifetime avg. 5x all star
    2. Hutcherson, 3B, 30 yrs old, hits about 35-40 HRs a year, .257 lifetime avg but last year hit .294, 4x all star

If you’re interested in anyone please offer a trade.
    Happy we could make a deal for Hunter. Those two are among the best in the league at their positions, but it's hard to match those huge salaries for teams near the cap.

It's also hard to give up pitching prospects, but I was in a unique position where I could match that salary with all players 25 or younger, and I love what Hunter's pure hitting-plate discpline combo does for my lineup.

Good luck with your ongoing rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by goosu View Post
    Happy we could make a deal for Hunter. Those two are among the best in the league at their positions, but it's hard to match those huge salaries for teams near the cap.

It's also hard to give up pitching prospects, but I was in a unique position where I could match that salary with all players 25 or younger, and I love what Hunter's pure hitting-plate discpline combo does for my lineup.

Good luck with your ongoing rebuild.
    Thanks, hope it works out for the both of us