Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does experience do anything for ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
    So, me holding my players in lower A anymore means very little. That was part of my strategy.
    It will still help their development more than if they were in the majors. Just not much.

Re: Does experience do anything for ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
    So, me holding my players in lower A anymore means very little. That was part of my strategy.
    Csfbl wiki does not address age, rather a nebulous number, league average for rating.
    Low Minors Development Bonus

At the start of each preseason, players in Low Minors get a small bonus to development of each rating. That boost is reduced when a rating gets to the league average, thus, players that need the most development will benefit from the Low Minors the most.
    NOTE - once a player plays in a game, he cannot go back to Low Minors. If you wish to move a player that hasn't played from AAA to LMs, please contact your commissioner.
    For more information on Player Development check out August 2022 Update Slides.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12