Thread: Trade

Trade

I was asked to act as a mediator for negotiations between darkside's team and his sons. The trade will be offered and accepted later on. Just wanted to mention that I approve it.

Re: Trade

A three way trade was made between the Blood Stripes, Starkillers and Darkside. I am posting now as I had to sign a player and was waiting for the player to accept the offer so I could send the final part of the trade to the Blood Stripes. As the Blood Stripes is owned by my son I asked the Bounty Hunters to act as a mediator between our teams and had to approve the trade. The trade is as follows,

George Chery (P) Traded from Corellian Blood Stripes to Merritton Darkside
    Bradley Kirby (CF) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Corellian Blood Stripe
    Michael Shen (P) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Hosnian Prime Starkillers
    Eric Fitzgerald (1B) Traded from Hosnian Prime Starkillers to Merritton Darkside
    Dwayne Washington (P) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Hosnian Prime Starkillers
    Joel Cummings (CF) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Hosnian Prime Starkiller
    Lee Kent (3B) Traded from Corellian Blood Stripes to Hosnian Prime Starkillers
    Roland Olsen (P) Traded from Hosnian Prime Starkillers to Corellian Blood Stripes
    Chad Jacobs (2B) Traded from Hosnian Prime Starkillers to Corellian Blood Stripe
    Clayton Heath (2B) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Corellian Blood Stripes
    Robert Moore (P) Traded from Merritton Darkside to Corellian Blood Stripe

There were also picks included in this deal which had the Darksides 16th over all going to the Starkillers and the Starkillers 22nd over all and Darksides 2006 first over all pick going to the Blood Stripes.

Sithlord
    Last edited by SithLord; October 25, 2022 at 10:41 PM.