Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whit- asking to Switching Divisions , but keeping same roster for 2039 Season?

Arrow Whit- asking to Switching Divisions , but keeping same roster for 2039 Season?

Big ask here, I know Lureguy switched teams a handful of seasons ago (but, did not take his team with him), he went from Summer to Spring.

What I'm asking is a bit different-

I'm asking to Go from Fall division back to Summer division, and Switching divisions with North Michigan Big Foots...

But, I'm also asking that we take and swap our entire rosters , so we take our rosters with us (we would need a commissioners help with this process) I'm dying to get back in Summer with Tiki, Moonshine , and now Sky! Would be a ton of fun. Plus, I think BigJohn747 would have a better shot succeeding in the Fall.

We would even keep our correct draft positions from the 2039 season, again having a commissioner help us with this before the draft of 2039.

So, We basically keep every player we have now and just swap them into a different franchise/division. I really hope this is a quick yes and we can do this during the pre-season of 2039 (which is not too far from now).

Whit-

Re: Whit- asking to Switching Divisions , but keeping same roster for 2039 Season?

nevermind then, I'll just stay in this division. Always seems like I'm talking to myself here anyways-

Whit-

Re: Whit- asking to Switching Divisions , but keeping same roster for 2039 Season?

I'm keeping very busy trying to win my ESPN fantasy league, the same one you were in Whit. I'm ahead 6-4 and don't have the tie-breaker. As far as making that move, I'm sure we can do it during the off-season if there are no objections.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Cool, sorry-
    HOpe so... Good Luck in taking the Championship Darrel.

Whit-

Whit, I'll second your move, I've been working my butt off the last few days. I dont get a day off untill Thursday.
    World Series Titles 5

Red Sox Nation Bernies Carbo's 2027, 2028
    CARL: Grand Turk Parrots 2024
    KBL: Brooklyn Dodgers 2030
    BD: Chattanooga Appalachian's 2063

I see no problems, I've been pretty quiet forum wise for a bit due to my schedule, but I could help with back end stuff if necessary.
    World Series Record: 4 - 7
    Dodgers Baseball(defunct): Sherman Oaks Spartans: 1964 (L)
    Big League: Seattle Sasquatches: 1995 (W), 1996 (L), 2019 (L)
    Xtra Bases: Seattle Chinook: 2094 (W), 2096 (L), 2099 (L)
    Dynasty: Detroit Tigers: AL Champs 1983, 1984
    Lawn Chair: Mill Creek Mules: 2033 (W), 2034 (W)

If it's doable, I wouldn't see any problem with it as long as the manager of the Big Foots is good with it. Haven't seen them weigh in yet.

We must have Bigfoot OK this somehow.

BTW, the process is much easier now that the new update has occurred.

Makila says, "Fyi regarding team swapping. It can only occur from end of world series, and before the flip. So if you want to swap any teams I recommend the league commish pause the league after ws is over, and before the flip. Then post the request in Community Request and we will take care of it. If you miss the window it will have to wait until the following season. Thanks."

One of us will post the community request as soon as we hear from Bigfoot.

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Cool, I have also tried to get Big Foot to weigh in , and got crickets.
    Whit-

p.s. Thank You all , I feel much refreshed about this topic! Great to see owners talking once again :0)

Crickets? We've got plenty of them. (hehehe).

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast