Thread: 1902 season thread

1902 season thread

Berlin Black Holes Pitcher John Hoskins in 4 starts this season has 4 QS, 4 CP, 4 SH and 4 wins with of course a 0.00 ERA in 36 IP (OOPS of .356). Now I've jinxed him probably. So far, Berlin is still winning alot of games, but this year, they loss lopsided and win one-run-games.
    Oakland Athletics - Remake MLB (lost 1 World Series and 3 Conference Championships in 5 seasons)
    Williamsburg TriPowers - Psi Phi (WS in 1st season in 2078, so mostly the work of my predecessor)
    Howlin' Wolf - Hippystock Moshpit (since #USB need to reorient in a now deadball league)
    St. Louis Cardinals - Dynasty (well not much to show, it's a league with no scouting and lots of ill-humored owners)
    Berlin Black Holes - Upsilon Sigma Mu (WS won in inaugural season)

(see my user record in CSFBL)

Re: 1902 season thread

1-0 win for Berlin in 13-inning-game against Ajax Boxers. P for Berlin went 10 shutout innings, P for Ajax went 9 shutout innings before both got the hook.
    Oakland Athletics - Remake MLB (lost 1 World Series and 3 Conference Championships in 5 seasons)
    Williamsburg TriPowers - Psi Phi (WS in 1st season in 2078, so mostly the work of my predecessor)
    Howlin' Wolf - Hippystock Moshpit (since #USB need to reorient in a now deadball league)
    St. Louis Cardinals - Dynasty (well not much to show, it's a league with no scouting and lots of ill-humored owners)

Berlin is one-hit in 2-0 loss to Green Monsters. P for Green Monster was Tony Martinez. The game was also the first loss for Berlin P John Hoskinson and his 0.87 ERA.

In a game of division leaders, Berlin blows out Parthenon. Berlin has 28 hits and three players with 5 hits each.

Berlin gets blownout 1-15 by Brooklyn Grays, committing 5 errors in the game.