Thread: League is crashing

League is crashing

9 teams now without owners !

Re: League is crashing

I have truly lost interest also.

Other than ReDraft, which has been fun, I'm almost completely ignoring my teams. Sad to say, but if this league goes away, all that does is makes the decision for me as to which teams to drop.

In my case, it isn't necessarily the changes themselves, which I believe do achieve the goal of making CSFBL easier for new players. Rather, I'm frustrated that I thought I was getting better and better at "figuring out" the game as some of the senior owners have done. Now, I've slid down one of those long Chutes and Ladders chutes and a lot of my learning has been undone.

Apologies for my whining, but I'm guessing I'm not alone. I'd be curious to see activity among the highest-level owners (TOC qualifiers), mid-level owners like myself, lower level owners, and new owners, to see if new owners have joined and stayed at a higher rate.

Hey I get it ...last season I was in the World Series , thought I got better this season and I’m struggling to stay at 500 lol the game is fine I’m getting use to the new system , seeing 9 people drop out of this one is not good , I like full leagues that r competitive , not ones that makes their moves early and do nothing the rest of the season but draft ,,,but hey that’s the style that wins probably

Well it’s time for me to move on ..too many teams missing plus I’m leaving this team in pretty good shape considering it had a 22 million dollar payroll and an 18-76 record when I took it over lol good luck guys it was fun