Thread: 2082 Rule V Draft: Sims will resume at 9pm ET on 8/13. I will pull the AAA rosters then. Please make your roster adjustments asap.

2082 Rule V Draft: Sims will resume at 9pm ET on 8/13. I will pull the AAA rosters then. Please make your roster adjustments asap.

5.0 Rule V draft
    5.1 – Every season there will be a single round Rule V draft of AAA rosters
    5.2 - AAA rostered players will be all league players on AAA rosters as of 9/30 of the season. Playoff teams may continue to use their AAA players until the end of the World Series.
    5.3 - Draft order will be based on current season’s final standings. Tie Breaker will be current seasons natural draft order.
    5.4 - Each owner may submit a Rule V list of players they would like to draft. List is due by 10/10.
    5.5 - Teams may lose a maximum of 2 players in the draft.
    5.6 – Results will be announced by 10/20.
    5.7 - Players will be assigned on 10/30.
    5.8 - Drafted Rule V players must be rostered for the entire next season (any level). They can be traded, but the roster requirement goes with the player. Player can be released any time after 9/30 of the following season.
    5.9 – Rule V pickups do not count as a roster or cap violation for the season they are drafted in, but do count the following season.

SO- we will pull the rosters at some point on 9/30. If you update your AAA after we pull rosters, you are too late. 9/29 is a non sim day and 1st playoff games are on 9/30. There is plenty of time to make moves.
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Re: 2082 Rule V Draft

Draft Order:

1. Real Minotaurs
    2. Rock Creek Original Riots
    3. Password is Taco
    4. Pikes Peak Prospectors Jose Rodriguez
    5. Bourbon Ancien Regime
    6. Pork Chop Express Donald Jones
    7. Dublin Fightin Leprechauns
    8. Juan More Inning
    9. La Mesa Tables
    10. Tennessee Blues
    11. Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary
    12. Cleveland Legends
    13. Lucky 38s
    14. Plano Wildcats
    15. Grand Cayman Blue Iguanas
    16. Rapids of Niagara
    17. Point Pleasant Mothmen
    18. Grafton Corruption John Barnes
    19. Association of Rarefied Masters
    20. Helsinki Heroes
    21. Azogues Cascaritas
    22. Bay City Bombers
    23. Las Flores Turanza
    24. Oakland Rat Terriers
    Last edited by bigdbpimpin1; August 18, 2022 at 11:35 PM.
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Sims will resume at 9pm ET on 8/13. I will pull the AAA rosters then. Please make your roster adjustments asap.

Simple Rules:

Re: 2082 Rule V Draft: Sims will resume at 9pm ET on 8/13. I will pull the AAA rosters then. Please make your roster adjustments asap.

Simple Rules:

Please send lists by 10/10 sim.

sims turned back on

Simple Rules:

Re: 2082 Rule V Draft: Sims will resume at 9pm ET on 8/13. I will pull the AAA rosters then. Please make your roster adjustments asap.

4. Pikes Peak Prospectors Jose Rodriguez
    6. Pork Chop Express Donald Jones
    18. Grafton Corruption John Barnes

Simple Rules: