Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Position Change(s)

Position Change(s)

so i'm quite confused.

Jersey Wolbert - https://www.csfbl.com/player/5111351/view

He's a 67/C+ RA SS (23yo if anyone thinks that matters)

I convert him to 2B. His actual RA decreases to 61 as sorta expected. I'd actually have guessed to 60, but that's fractions i guess.

But his C+ potential stays at C+. Perhaps scouting is weird, but wouldn't scouting be weird before changing positions?

It may not be worth changing positions at all considering it may take this player 3 flips to gain the 6 points lost on the position switch.

Be careful what you wish for. We asked for this. CSFBL development may be like one of those tricky magic genies that puts a million male deer in your front yard.

Re: Position Change(s)

Probably needs a flip to fully update on the potentials would be my guess
    When the expectations are so low, you cant possibly lose.

Quote Originally Posted by andujar View Post
    CSFBL development may be like one of those tricky magic genies that puts a million male deer in your front yard.
    i got a tiny piano player

I noticed the percentages on the PooP page have been removed. Maybe they aren't the same anymore? If he was really a 65 pot and the improvement you get from going from SS to 2B is now only 6%, he'd still be at 69 and the letter grade would be unchanged at C+ the whole way. I confess that I don't see how hiding or obscuring that information makes the game more fun or intuitive for veterans or new players alike.

Yeah I noticed that too rent. No clue if they are still accurate or not. I have them saved. More removal of info without replacing it.

Jar, my theory is we don't see the pot change as that used to all occur at the flip in the past so we had development occurring at the same time as the change. I think we may see the pot increase at the next flip. Just my theory. I personally wouldn't have allowed position changes other than at the flip. Just me though. Allow them to be put in immediate. Would have sped up changes for draftees a full season. And kept the switch to flip. *shrugs*
    Last edited by makila; July 25, 2022 at 09:56 AM.

Putting the cat back in the bag.

Announcing csfbl v. next: no ratings! No positions! You won’t know if the guy you draft is a catcher, pitcher or a Walmart employee. It’ll be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by andujar View Post
    Putting the cat back in the bag.

Announcing csfbl v. next: no ratings! No positions! You won’t know if the guy you draft is a catcher, pitcher or a Walmart employee. It’ll be awesome!
    If he has a faux-Korean name you can at least assume that he has good range and no bat.

Libel.
    IBA '00, '09, '15, '16, '17, '23, '25, '26, '35, ret. L/B '14, '16, '17, '22, '25, ret., '83, '84, '87, '89, '94, '99, ret. KSTW '87, '89, ret. HOFm '92, '93, '82, ret. Blitz '12, '15, ret. LoL '98, '02, ret., '04. TCL '18, '20, '21, '41, '47, '48, '84, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '19, '21. FOB '41, '43, ret. RDML '65, '66, ret.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZubaZ View Post
    60 Jelly = godless Better than you

Sometimes bat

also a really tiny piano player

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast