Thread: 2082 Draft Lottery

2082 Draft Lottery

Per the Rules:

4.0: Draft Lottery
    4.1 – A lottery system will be used to determine the order of the first 8 picks
    4.2 – The bottom 8 will be defined as the natural draft order as set by the csfbl sim after the flip.
    4.3 – Each of the lottery teams have equal chances (12.5% for 8 teams)
    4.4 - Lottery will done by equal draw TBD. Likely a video of an owner
    4.5 – No team can win the no 1 pick more than one time in a three year rolling window.
    4.6 – if an team A wins the no 1 pick a 2nd time in a three year window, team A is moved down one spot and the no 2 pick (team B) slides up. If the no 2 pick (team B) sliding up results in another violation of 4.5, then the no 3 pick (team C) slides up to no1, and both no1 (A) and no2 (B) slide down 1 spot.
    4.7 - No team can participate in the lottery more than 3 seasons in a row. If a team is in the bottom 8 a fourth consecutive season, then they are removed from the lottery and given the no 8 pick.

Natural Draft Order for 2082 (order number also equals your lottery ball)

1. Rock Creek Riots Original makila 6
    2. La Mesa Tables Vulpecula 3
    3. Association of Rarified Masters V.I. Incandenza 5
    4. 4. Plano Wildcats wfn71 2
    5. Real Minotaurs mhardy_03 1
    6. Helsinki Heros clayton kershaw 7
    7. Password is Taco trashman 4
    Pork Chop Express cardboardtube 8

4th year in the lottery
    1. Pork Chop Express relegated to pick 8

3rd year in lottery

1. Password is Taco
    2. La Mesa Tables
    3. Plano Wildcats

2nd year in lottery

None

Cannot win the no1 pick

1. La Mesa Tables 2080
    2. Plano Wildcats 2081
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Re: 2082 Draft Lottery

New Order:

1. Real Minotaurs mhardy_03 1
    Plano Wildcats wfn71 2
    La Mesa Tables Vulpecula 3
    Password is Taco trashman 4
    Association of Rarified Masters V.I. Incandenza 5
    Rock Creek Riots Original makila 6
    Helsinki Heros clayton kershaw 7
    Pork Chop Express cardboardtube 8

<b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"><b>
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.