Thread: User Survey Results. Opinions?

User Survey Results. Opinions?

I just watched the video presentation. You can access it here, if you haven't yet seen it. June 2022 Survey Results – CSFBL Community Hub . I'm interested in what the league thinks. My impression is that it appears that they dont understand that the "negativity" expressed by the users is directly related to the recent (USB) update. They seem to think that the negativity in the survey is due to a LACK of updates over a long period of time. Maybe I'm slow, or just can't see the forest for the trees, but I don't think that's the case. I wish we could have seen the comparison of the results of this recent survey with those of the prior survey. In any case, the take I got from the presentation is that there are some changes that didn't turn out the way they thought they would with the recent update, but don't let that bother you because we have a ton of more updates coming. That scares the heck out of me. I can only wonder what that all means to how much more the game changes from the game I've been so "hooked" on over the last 18 years. I heard nothing about fixing the issues that the recent updates caused. My overall take is that they believe that most people play this game for the "community" while being dissatisfied that the game hasn't changed much in twenty years, so the plan going forward is to change the heck out of it. Again, maybe it's just me, but it's the game that's number one for me...and I loved it two months ago.....not so much now. I wish they had surmised that, but I guess they didn't.

p.s. Last season (2021) in Major League Baseball there were a total of three starting pitchers in both Leagues combined, with ERAs under 2.50. This season in our League in the "New" CSFBL there are 25 with ERAs under 2.50 and nine of those are under 2.00. Think about that!
    Last edited by dknute; July 18, 2022 at 01:15 PM.