Thread: Apologies to ganafu

Apologies to ganafu

Well, I guess you all have it figured out by now. The Gold Feathers and ganafu have taken the crown for 2151 in Spring Training. Hokied gets to be the bridesmaid. We congratulate ganafu on a fine season and wish him many more in seasons to come.

Congrats to all teams making the playoffs.

Re: Apologies to ganafu

Ha, no problem! We talked about it a bit in another thread. With only 88 wins in the regular season, I admit I Plinko'd my way through the playoffs.

To get a little chatter going, I'll give my 3rd round draft pick, which should be the last guy in the draft (Mr. Irrelevant!), to the first owner who replies that they get the Plinko reference. Kniman isn't eligible since, based on his suspected age, this is right in his wheelhouse.

Only Plinko I know is the carnival game and the one that is played on the Price is Right. So you must be saying everything fell into place.

crime dog wins. You're correct, the reference is The Price is Right. I first saw it used referring to the randomness of college hockey playoffs, where top teams commonly get knocked off by lower teams, just the randomness of one game playoffs. Same is true for baseball, to some degree, hence I Plinko'd my way to a title. This ends today's bizarre ganafu reference lesson. I'll send over a trade proposal this weekend with my 3rd rounder for your lowest scrub.