Thread: League Update

League Update

Hello all,

I noticed that all of our Commissioners had left the league, so I requested Commissioner duties (my first CSFBL Commish assignment). Frankly, I'm not even sure who is left paying attention to this league at this point, but I didn't want to just let it die.

As of right now, I will be leaving things mostly the same for another season as far as rules go, with the exception of maybe changing from "Classic" to the new "Free Agent Era"...unless I get some feedback otherwise.

Let me know...and let everyone know if you're still actively paying attention in this league, please!

Re: League Update

Thanks for taking over. To be honest, I am barely paying attention. The changes made just totally ruined my experience. I was going to start a rebuild but now with these letter ratings and whatever else they did just makes that task pretty impossible. I will probably make a go of it another year to see if i get used to the changes.

Likewise. Sort of just on cruise control for now ever since the updates to the game. Will see where the team goes and then decide in a few months as well.

But thanks for taking over to keep the league going!

Now the FA aren’t any good ?

Probably has to do with "normalization"...

I'm going to change to Individual Potentials so we can at least know a little more about potential. With "Scouting On" and "Summary Only Potential", we were pretty much on the toughest settings you can have.

So, they changed something towards the end of the season that made my team totally fall off a cliff? I've had enough of this game. Best of luck to everyone. It was fun before they ruined it.