Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CSFBL Enhancement Suite

Re: CSFBL Enhancement Suite

Yeah--as mentioned above, the most recent release of the game made updates to the draft page. The extension was built on top of the old draft page design and needs to be reworked to account for the new draft page. Will be fixing that this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboardtube View Post
    I plan on knocking out the most recent list of issues here this weekend.

In addition, the updates to the league draft page require updates to the extension in order to get letter grade conversion working on it. I'll be looking to fix that as well.
    Thanks CBT for all the work you have put into this, I definitely have enjoyed using it \m/

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    google chrome. The ads seem to be ok, but as you mentioned the forums and more importantly the PBP game viewer still have the weird negative-picture type effect.
    Hey CBT, just wondering, do you have an ETA on the update to the "negative picture effect" update for the PBP viewer?
    thanks !

Sorry for the delay. I've actually had this set of updates developed for a while and have been testing them locally. I'll get them packaged up and out to Google/Firefox tomorrow morning (Firefox tends to publish almost immediately while Google will take a few days from time of submission).

Once these are out, I'll look into updates to work with latest CSFBL update.
    Last edited by Cardboardtube; November 3, 2022 at 11:42 AM.

The last spate of bug fixes (and the change to how rounding of converted potentials work) should be out for everyone at this point (released a couple weeks ago).

Since the latest CSFBL updates, I know there's an issue on player cards where letter grade potentials are being converted to NaN ("Not a Number" in javascript--likely due to how the game outputs letter grades), but if anyone notices anything else please list it here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345