Thread: How's everyone liking the Site update?

How's everyone liking the Site update?

Looking to hear some feedback on the site changes. Good or bad! Do we as a league need to change anything going forward?

Re: How's everyone liking the Site update?

Crickets!

not a fan; maybe i will get used to it. many of my thoughts are vocalized in the mega thread in the main forum.

I hate it. I loved the front office system. Plus, now, it is very difficult to evaluate talent. It takes a lot of time! As we were already spending too much time on this game. This is way less funny than before.
    Last edited by orlando17; June 15, 2022 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Park View Post
    I hate it. I loved the front office system. Plus, now, it is very difficult to evaluate talent. It takes a lot of time! As we were already spending too much time on this game. This is way less funny than before.

I totally agree Jerry!
    I just cut 5 teams, and I'm down to 4 left.
    This maybe the end of the road for me?
    Anyone willing to be the commissioner of Wrigleyville?
    Let me know!
    Last edited by orlando17; June 15, 2022 at 01:43 AM.

Agree as well, I dropped my other team so this is the only one I'm running now. Seems like drafting and evaluating young guys is going to be a huge pain now, so I might just ride my current team for as long as I can and then bow out entirely. We will see how it goes.
    Last edited by orlando17; June 17, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul31 View Post
    Agree as well, I dropped my other team so this is the only one I'm running now. Seems like drafting and evaluating young guys is going to be a huge pain now, so I might just ride my current team for as long as I can and then bow out entirely. We will see how it goes.

Hang in there Soul. I think they are realizing they made to many bold moves to soon? I can see them changing some of this back or at least keep the old version available as an option? Nevertheless, we need to stay patient.