Thread: New rules for next season

New rules for next season

I believe we need to discuss rules for next season, do we want to have a draft lottery, do we want to change the era we are in or stay classic, etc, what do you all think, I for 1 would like to see the draft change to lottery so there won't be as much discus regarding anyone who chooses to tank they may not get top pick, for the era I'm good with any of them, let's here what others have to say

Re: New rules for next season

I agree with lotto. When it comes to era I’m not excited at all for dead ball so I’d rather pass on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
    I agree with lotto. When it comes to era I’m not excited at all for dead ball so I’d rather pass on that one.
    Yeah dead ball doesn't interest me at all but I will go with the groups decision

Yay to lotto, nay to dead-ball, everything else i'm flexible on

I don’t want to make any major major changes since a lot of managers won’t weigh in on the changes. Maybe we can start small with the lotto and free agent era and tweak each season as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
    I don’t want to make any major major changes since a lot of managers won’t weigh in on the changes. Maybe we can start small with the lotto and free agent era and tweak each season as we go.
    Sounds good to me, but just to be safe we should put it to a vote and pm owners to let them know

What about the salary cap? 75 Million cap is generous especially now that we no longer have to consider FOA.Yet there is a team 20 million over the cap. My team total is almost 20 below the cap. I think the cap should be enforced by 4/1 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDY187 View Post
    What about the salary cap? 75 Million cap is generous especially now that we no longer have to consider FOA.Yet there is a team 20 million over the cap. My team total is almost 20 below the cap. I think the cap should be enforced by 4/1 next season.
    I think if we change the salary cap we do that over a few seasons but I agree that no team should be over the cap