Thread: man this league really has no balance does it

man this league really has no balance does it

lol guys I'm new to csfbl, this is my first league but I have to say this team is crazy. We have a salary cap of 70M right yet this team is at 112M... what? They win the world series every year yet always have a bunch of first round picks also... how is that possible, are we just feeding them draft picks every year?

I'll be honest guys I dont really know whats going on here but I dunno if Im going to continue, why even have a salary cap if a team can be 40M over the cap with a full lineup worth of all stars that dont even play in the regular season just in the playoffs every year

Re: man this league really has no balance does it

That's how this league was for a long time. The early picks were being fed to one team every year because he had tons of talent to trade, but that owner left a couple of seasons ago so it should be evening out slowly. I lived in 2nd place with a first round exit every year

This team was built by former long term owner stumblebee.He built this team by trade raped people and I don't appreciate that way.
    After stumblebee left,I took over this team about 3~4 seasons ago.
    I don't trade in this league so be expecting this team will be normal soon or later.
    Last edited by snowwind; June 5, 2022 at 03:11 AM.

Yeah, I raised concerns a couple times about this. Since I was in the other league my best chance was to upset him if I made the WS. I would have been completely frustrated if I was in that division. The last few season the 3 of the best teams in the entire league were in one division. It’s frustrating to miss the playoffs or get a first round out to Jacksonville every season. At least that team was built fairly.

I have the hitting, but no pitching and poor defense. No balance even within the team.