Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'd like your opinions and solutions for tanking

Re: I'd like your opinions and solutions for tanking

I truly hate the lottery system. Some teams just dont win and then get penalized. Then they can't rebuild. Then get accused of tanking and keep getting penalized.
    For the love of the game.

Managers tanking on purpose should be removed from the league. By tanking I mean, not promoting players when ready and playing them. Not putting your best players in the lineups. Not signing free agents that could improve your team.

Do not allow teams to have consecutive top 4 picks. If you get a top 4 pick the second season in a row, you get pushed down the draft list; e.g. to the bottom of the non-playoff teams or maybe even consider to the bottom of the 1st round. Just some thoughts.

It was very sad for me to see a team with a literal GOAT SS sitting in the LM at like 28 years old. I took the cubs just to end the madness and see his stats. I’ve barely paid attention and we’re tops in the league. Crazy. But hopefully the new changes coming soon will be very healthy
    The Dodgers still suck

former owner of the Red Sos here and I suppose I could have been accused of tanking, but I was on the site nearly every day, making moves and trying to improve. I just never grasped the nuances of what makes a good owner and consistently sucked. Then I went into the hospital and was diagnosed with cancer and was booted cuz I haven'r logged in for a month or so. So now I suck

Good luck everyone - just wanted to give the opinion/view that some of us just aren't very good at this, but still try anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123