Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2151 season discussion

Re: 2151 season discussion

7 of 10 players on the MVP projection list are Mashers. Wow!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboardtube View Post
    I've had some success with PO/SY types but not usually with this low of an FI. Also the PO and SY usually are in the 90s (whereas King is sporting 89 in both). If he can keep his ERA under 4.00, I'll consider him a success. I'm actually expecting something closer to 4.30 though.
    King has acquitted himself nicely and barring a complete meltdown to close the season will be considered a success. He's currently 18/26 in QS with a 3.16 ERA and 1.19 WHIP. He replaced Don Smith who finished with 18/32 QS with a 3.45 ERA and 1.28 WHIP last season. An upgrade in performance with a salary savings of ~$6.7mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboardtube View Post
    King has acquitted himself nicely and barring a complete meltdown to close the season will be considered a success. He's currently 18/26 in QS with a 3.16 ERA and 1.19 WHIP. He replaced Don Smith who finished with 18/32 QS with a 3.45 ERA and 1.28 WHIP last season. An upgrade in performance with a salary savings of ~$6.7mil.
    I have been watching his progress and keeping quiet... didn't want to be the guy who brought out the forum jinx ... I'm impressed, really did not expect that good of a year. He could even take ROY hardware. Although Farr is favored currently. That's some great managing, good eye!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23

Made it out of the DCS this time, but still fell shy of the WS. Congrats to trempk on the advance. Nearly pulled off the 3-1 comeback, but we were stymied in game 7.

And congrats to snowwind on the repeat.

Congrats to snowwind indeed. Oscar Fuego has been a tough nut to crack.
    Trading > Winning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12