Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Andujarday

Re: Andujarday

good blog today.

Ohtani is a unicorn and he isnt talked about enough in the casual sports world. diehard baseball guys get it. His talent level is enough to be either a fulltime hitter and win the MVP or fulltime pitcher and be a CY candidate. He does both is merely at the bottom of the top tier in both.

I also like the cardinal play this year where the guy ran through 2nd instead of sliding into 2nd on the front end of the double play to beat the force and got himself into a pickle for a tag out, letting the runner at 3rd score.

Also, dugout shenanigans, Bobby Valentine getting thrown out of the game and coming back in disguise is hilarious.
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenclone View Post
    Pimp is winning the controlling competitive impulses competition 1-0.

This was a good Jarsday, I don't know if I ever know about that 5-2 WS victory - I've seen refs give people five downs before, but they probably felt really stupid when that game was over and they realized they had already given out the trophy the night before.
    this made me laugh pretty good. you competitive streak is a defining trait in a good way.
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Another riddle for anyone wanting to get one over on clone….

https://blogs.csfbl.com/2022/08/10/j...is-year/?amp=1

Pimp keeping clone from answering the riddle by recognizing his competitive needs is crazy. I imagine clone knows the answer to the riddle and is muttering it to himself over and over. Or he convulsing and begging for someone else to answer it.

I almost answered yesterday, but i want to see if he breaks

Simple Rules:

He’s holding strong

I assume he is planning a super elaborate Wolf Game Tournement of Champions for austin

Simple Rules:

Eye for bowling ball in a box eye

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234