Thread: Why was my roster changed without notice or consent right before allocations lock??

Why was my roster changed without notice or consent right before allocations lock??

Just happened to double check my allocations before going to bed on sim date 3/31 and noticed they had significantly changed from where I had them set earlier today. Went to the transactions page and saw Dimo had gone in and used commish tools to add my psfa signees to my active roster on 3/30, significantly altering my front office allocations right before the 4/1 lock. There was no warning at all and as far as I know no league wide discussion regarding such requirements or moves. Dimo, I have always respected you so please tell me there's a good reason you did this because it seems like some nefarious and shady trickanery to me right now and I don't appreciate it.
    Last edited by stinky_pete; January 14, 2022 at 02:01 AM.

Re: Why was my roster changed without notice or consent right before allocations lock??

So after I posted I did see the announcement on the league page and readjusted my roster to include my psfas on my active before allocations lock but I still don't see anywhere this rule was approved by the league rather than just instituted unilaterally by the commishes. Either way I would have vastly preferred a say in it or even a heads up pm rather than just a message on the league page which I rarely see or have any reason to check.
    Last edited by stinky_pete; January 14, 2022 at 01:29 PM.

Re: Why was my roster changed without notice or consent right before allocations lock??

I’m not aware of any of this so hopefully dimo can clear things up