Thread: 2100 season/ Draft

2100 season/ Draft

Ok so thank you to all who have stuck around, the 2099 season was by far the hardest in all the years I have been doing this. I do hope that we can move on as we begin a new millennium. Now as I said there are no penalties this season for the 24 Rule which is no obsolete…..I have adjusted the draft order to reflect my transgression in 2099 season, also this is where we will be posting our draft selection when this years draft starts.

Good luck to all in this upcoming season

Re: 2100 season/ Draft

Welcome to our 2 new owners Beanballer and Strange Quiet, I wish you both luck in your first season with us.

Sith

Thanks. I actually dropped this league back when the 24 age rule was put into effect just because I'll occasionally miss an offseason due to work. It's always fun trying to get an old team it's first title.

Well glad to have you back, what was your original teams name? Also we have some openings feel free to bring over some friends if you like.

Looking at team histories, I think it was a Coruscant team that I probably didn't rename. Although I don't know which one, there have been a few looking around.

Another new owner good luck to Valcanna, just 4 more to fill the league if you know anyone that may like to join us please invite them.