Thread: Players in the draft don't match the draft list

Players in the draft don't match the draft list

Does anyone else have a different draft list than the players that are being drafted? None of the players being drafted are on my draft list for 2098 draft.

Re: Players in the draft don't match the draft list

Do you mean they aren’t on your current list or the players were never on your list.

The new updated draft removes players from your list once another owner has selected them.

My draft list has all completely different players than the ones being picked in the draft. For example, the #1 draft pick on my list is John Depalma P. That one doesnt show up in the the picks that have been made, and all of the picks that have been made dont show up on my list.

Depalma is #1 on my current list as well. On an unmodified list he would be the highest-salaried player still available. Like spambox said, with the new draft list recently put into place once someone is selected they will no longer appear on the list of available players. You've already made one pick (Klein at 1-14), and he's not on the list of available players....but if you go to the draft page from the league homepage you'll see him listed with the others who have been picked.

I'm in the middle of another draft that is still using the old way and yes, everyone is still on my copy of the list even if they have been picked.