Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new draft rules

new draft rules

I suppose you mean game days when you say days for teams to pick.

Re: new draft rules

Correct, game days / sims.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

My understanding is that leagues starting a new season before the 22nd changeover to the new draft system will not be impacted until their following season start. When you say that the various pages have been changed, are you just talking about those in those leagues impacted now or all leagues? When you say trades for picks are being canceled, will that be only in those leagues switching to the new method now or in all leagues? Is there any reason those leagues starting a new season in the next day or so should pause until after the 22nd?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    My understanding is that leagues starting a new season before the 22nd changeover to the new draft system will not be impacted until their following season start.
    This is correct.

When you say that the various pages have been changed, are you just talking about those in those leagues impacted now or all leagues?
    Pages were changed to ensure they work with the old and new draft system. There are no new pages, just the existing pages modified to accommodate whatever system your team/league is on in that given season.

When you say trades for picks are being canceled, will that be only in those leagues switching to the new method now or in all leagues?
    All pending trades with a draft pick will be canceled at the time of the update on Nov 22, regardless of league state. This is necessary due to some back-end changes that are being made to the draft and trade systems.

Is there any reason those leagues starting a new season in the next day or so should pause until after the 22nd?
    That is entirely up to the league, for those leagues that have the power to pause sims.
    Last edited by brian; November 20, 2021 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks for the quick help.

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    All trades with a draft pick will be canceled at the time of the update on Nov 22, regardless of league state. This is necessary due to some back-end changes that are being made to the draft and trade systems.
    This means all trades that are pending? Or does it include draft picks that have already been traded?
    Franchise Four
    Founder [ReMake Community, MLB ReMake, AAA ReMake, AA ReMake]
    AA ReMake Commissioner (2124-Present)
    [MLB ReMake] WS: 3-3 (1971, 1972, 1973), [AAA ReMake] WS: 2-1 (2003, 2131), [AA ReMake] WS: 2-2 (2122-23)
    [League of Champions] WS: 3-0 (2112-14), [Psi Sigma] WS: 3-1 (2149, 2151-52), [MajorLeagueBaseball] WS: 5-1 (2127, 2129, 2132-33, 2135), [Brockmire]

Is the old draft system still an option? Or at least an option so that all the draftees are assigned at once still?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickLaptop View Post
    This means all trades that are pending? Or does it include draft picks that have already been traded?
    Pending trades. I edited my previous post for clarity.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial311 View Post
    Is the old draft system still an option? Or at least an option so that all the draftees are assigned at once still?
    At this point the plan is to sunset the old draft system once the last leagues switch to the new system.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Well done guys.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast