Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving On

Moving On

I decided over the weekend that I'm done being a sad sack about my divorce. Doing some poignant analyzing of the last few years of my life, I have come to see that my marriage was dead long before it was over. So I've decided to get back out into the wild and start dating.

I actually asked a woman out Saturday night (after consuming much inhibition blocker). She sadly said no, but she was nice and respectful about it. I feel kind of stupid and embarrassed, but it's just part of life I guess. I saw her a couple of times on Sunday and it wasn't awkward or anything, so that's a good thing. Still feel dumb though...lol.

I just don't know where I go from here. Starting a new chapter of my life is a bit scary and I have no idea what to do. I'm currently debating dating apps/sites but worried that could just turn into an absolute **** show. There's a couple of women I'd like to ask out, but I'm really really really nervous about doing so. Can't always imbibe to solve that problem...lol
    No man can be truly free whose liberty is dependent upon the thought, feeling and action of others, and who has himself no means in his own hands for guarding, protecting, defending and maintaining that liberty -Frederick Douglass

Re: Moving On

Sorry to hear this RedsFan!
    Id be willing to take over your team if the league wanted the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by orlando17 View Post
    Sorry to hear this RedsFan!
    Id be willing to take over your team if the league wanted the competition?

I'm not quitting the league or the game...lol
    No man can be truly free whose liberty is dependent upon the thought, feeling and action of others, and who has himself no means in his own hands for guarding, protecting, defending and maintaining that liberty -Frederick Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFan74 View Post

I'm not quitting the league or the game...lol
    My bad! You sure sounded like it! If I was you, I'd go to a strip club or jump on a slump buster fatty to cheer up.
    Life is short man, enjoy what's out there.
    Nevertheless, count this post as a waiting list post for me!
    Last edited by orlando17; November 15, 2021 at 02:55 PM.

Nope. Thanks. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by makila View Post
    Nope. Thanks. Have a nice day.
    I figured you guys didnt want the competition!
    The ownership in here says that. By the way, are you the dude that keeps suspending my forum access, but not the other guys, when I get into a discussion/disagreement with another owner? Pretty sad man! Must be that Cancel Culture movement going on?

Yup. Read the message you get when I do it. I sign my screen name so you know it's me.

Your next one will be a two month ban. Fyi. I suggest you refrain from insulting owners you disagree with.

Yup. Read the message you get when I do it. I sign my screen name so you know it's me.

Your next one will be a two month ban. Fyi. I suggest you refrain from insulting owners you disagree with.
    There are many players that have disagreements with other owners. There not put in CSFBL detention!
    Put me on a pod cast so I can speak my mind.
    You are out of control!

Uh huh again it's the vulgar insults, not a disagreement. You've been told this by numerous CMs. I am the only one that's kept you not perma banned. At this point I am the one you will deal with. So keep it up and see where it goes.
    Last edited by makila; November 15, 2021 at 03:24 PM.

Uh huh again it's the vulgar insults, not a disagreement. You've been told this by numerous CMs. I am the only one that's kept you not perma banned. So keep it up and see where it goes.
    Wow! I want to speak to the new owner Zubaz!
    You have completely over stepped your boundaries,
    and he needs to know about this! He said there would be changes,and hopefully he starts with your dictatorship ways!
    You are completely out of control!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast