Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tournament of Champions questions

Re: Tournament of Champions questions

I am shaking everybody into divisions by preferred communication method and getting close to putting it all out, hopefully Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenclone View Post
    I am shaking everybody into divisions by preferred communication method and getting close to putting it all out, hopefully Tuesday.
    Thank you!

Okay, whoever decided to have this thing running up against Thanksgiving was a moron. And yes, I'm talking about myself.

I am still waiting on hearing back from the last person, and alternate has been contacted and confirmed available, so I will have this ready to announce by tonight either way.
    DURHAM MATH/AFTERMATH - TCL
    86 88 93 94 96 97 00 02 04 11 12 13 53

We now have owners leagues, well done guys, thank you for the hard work to get this tourney going.

Questions, when will leagues be created? Will there be spreadsheets created for us? Also, will our teams have Mentor permissions so that we can see all players scouting as best as possible ?
    Cloud City Turncoats - Empire Strikes Back, WSC 1991,2038
    Kansas City Monarchs - MLB Throwback, WSC 2032, 2044, 2046
    Carlsburg Specials - Beer League, WSC 2081, 2089, 2093, 2095, 2104
    Texas Rangers - MLB Classic, WSC 2142, 2157
    Kiruna Laplanders - MLB World, WSC 2118
    Howe Gauche - Kapsileta, WSC 2054, 2057
    Hudson Hornets - GOAT 4 and 5, Houston Colt 45s/Astros - Historical Replay, RTB - Galveston Bucaneers

Leagues already created, I put links in the forums that are created in here too that I think are visible, but possibly not. Everyone will have full scouting, draft lists are almost fully there (the free agent list is the draft list), there may be the odd player dropped off of roster they are currently on, and everyone will see the exact same numbers for those free agents.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Leagues already created, I put links in the forums that are created in here too that I think are visible, but possibly not. Everyone will have full scouting, draft lists are almost fully there (the free agent list is the draft list), there may be the odd player dropped off of roster they are currently on, and everyone will see the exact same numbers for those free agents.
    I assume teams will be assigned or would you like us to recruit a random team, looks like all scrubs anyway so probably no advantage
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire- Philadelphia Stars
    TDD- New York Knights

FYI - Clone has linked the 4 leagues, discord if opted in, and rules in each of the 4 respective forums that were created last night. I believe you will be assigned teams at some point when he is fully ready to get going.

They are right below the General Forums:

TOC AL East - https://www.csfbl.com/league/2372/view

TOC AL West - https://www.csfbl.com/league/2373/view
    TOC NL East - https://www.csfbl.com/league/2374/view

TOC NL West - https://www.csfbl.com/league/2376/view
    Last edited by makila; November 24, 2021 at 06:08 PM.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    I assume teams will be assigned or would you like us to recruit a random team, looks like all scrubs anyway so probably no advantage
    There will be lottery for division placement! Using the actual lottery! I’ll post everybody’s numbers to watch for later tonight, and then I’ll go look up if they do lottery drawings on thanksgiving or if we have to wait until Friday.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

There will be lottery for division placement! Using the actual lottery! I’ll post everybody’s numbers to watch for later tonight, and then I’ll go look up if they do lottery drawings on thanksgiving or if we have to wait until Friday.
    Ok I won't quote you anymore I saw you wanted to close your computer for the holiday. Sorry and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire- Philadelphia Stars
    TDD- New York Knights

(Heh, I'm a bit obsessive, this is me staying away when I don't say anything for an hour or two)

Perrycarter over in the AL East has been running the lottery in Redraft for awhile and he's going to take care of this one. Everybody assigned numbers alphabetically, a list of state Pick 3 lotteries given in advance if you want to follow along at home and we use the numbers as they come in to determine division and then draft order.

I'll write up a bunch about logistics later tonight, as I can use everybody's help in keeping the drafts moving best we can.
    Last edited by citizenclone; November 24, 2021 at 08:30 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast