Thread: Draft?

Draft?

Is there gonna be a live draft?

Re: Draft?

I know Sharpe Dispensers is on vacation and I'm already running a draft in Brockmire, am swamped with work, and leaving for vacation this weekend. There may be time to do a 1-round live draft when SD gets back, but that would be up to him. Of if anyone else wants to take a shot at running a draft, this would be a good time.

I should add, if anyone does want to try running the draft, I can get the draft board set up for you....then you would just have to edit the board as the draft progresses.
    Last edited by orangecat13748; July 21, 2021 at 07:27 AM.

I can't help, going on vacation as well, leaving tomorrow... Hope SD get back soon.

I should mention that I've asked to step down as a commissioner in ACL. I'll still be around as an active owner, but I'd like to reduce my commitments in CSFBL, and OC/SD generally do a great job running the league.
    "I didn't really say everything I said." - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by MNTwinsFan1001 View Post
    I should mention that I've asked to step down as a commissioner in ACL. I'll still be around as an active owner, but I'd like to reduce my commitments in CSFBL, and OC/SD generally do a great job running the league.
    I just realized you were still listed as a commissioner; sorry about that.

It was months ago that MNT asked to step down. We haven't bothered him with any admin duties since, but never made an announcement or took his name off the list of commissioners. Still very happy to have him as an elite owner in ACL.

Super busy coming off vacation. I should have time to get this thing started Sunday night. We can pause if it comes to it, but it normally goes pretty fast once we start.
    ACL - Washington Nationals
    Diamond Legends - Oak Island Treasure
    Cardinals Fans - Brooklyn Dogs
    Brockmire League - Atlanta Firecrackers
    Baseball Dynasty - West KY Muggy
    MLB Classic - Chicago White Sox
    MLB Throwback - Philadelphia Athletics
    All Star Gala - Atlantic City Aces