Thread: The Simusports League Now Has Three Openings!

The Simusports League Now Has Three Openings!

Here's your chance to get into one of CFBLs most established, long running, private leagues.

Here's some info on the Simusports League:

* 4 games per day
    * Well run live draft through the first two rounds
    * Sliding Salary Cap....Cap is set at $60 mill during pre-season and bumps to $65 mill during regular season to encourage trading and free agency movement, etc.
    * Team owners who love the game and enjoy the competition. Many have been in the league since it's inception..

Here are three testimonials from current Simusport League Owners:

"This league is my favorite one for years! Great rivalries, good parity, lot of activities, A1 draft managing and respectul owners." ~ JerryPark

"Simusports is a terrific league, and I think the best thing about is that the commissioner makes an effort to keep it full. Because of that, there are trading partners when you need them, and the draft is active and smart. We see good pennant races along with a few teams that run away with their division, but the playoffs are always intense. A couple of managers build for a big playoff run or two, and there are a few in here who manage so well for the long haul and churn the rosters to stay competitive every year. This recent season was great with no 100-win teams and no 100-loss teams. New managers are always welcome!" ~ coachdoc

"Simusports was the first league I joined when finding CSFBL so it will always have that special place for me. The league is always competitive with good owners who are respectful to everyone. The competition in the league is always intense and managers are willing to wheel and deal. I've been in A LOT of leagues on CSFBL and Simusports is still the one that I check first everytime I login." ~ Stumba

Look us over here: http://www.csfbl.com/league.asp?leagueid=455

Send a PM to me (dknute). Three teams available. Tell me which team you'd like and we'll assign them to you right away

Re: The Simusports League Now Has Three Openings!

Still two teams left……….get yours while they last!