Thread: Question

Question

Hopefully someone can give me some insight. Its been a while since ive scouted and idk if its because we have half scouting but everyone seems to scout weird. Did something change in scouting since I left? Im trying to scout the draft list and either somethings buggy or theres 15+ people with 100 ratings lol. I almost want to trade my picks bc of it.
    Signatures are for dummies

Re: Question

It is because you have odd level scouting. There is a known bug where the scouting getting messed up with odd numbers. Been there a while but Brian never got around to fixing it.

yeah i thought about that too but i figured 5 points would still give me accurate numbers tho? i remember if you had like 3 points it would do that but i always thought 5 would still give accurate-ish scouting.
    Signatures are for dummies

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
    yeah i thought about that too but i figured 5 points would still give me accurate numbers tho? i remember if you had like 3 points it would do that but i always thought 5 would still give accurate-ish scouting.

It gives you better than 3, but it still can get screwed up and show you wacky scouting.

How did I not know about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Hokied View Post
    How did I not know about this...
    That is why it is always important and advantageous to ask questions.