Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2052 season discussion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: 2052 season discussion

Well it was a nice ride for Buntsville considering this is an old team waiting for the next crop to come up. The team got off to a 7-0 start and kept it going until this least stretch when they dropped 9 of 10. I eevn had an offer to acquire a starter but what would be the sense? Bryan Bailey who I said I didnt expect much of a bat, is the team leader in HRs with 18. He's in the running for ROY. William Hale is a 28 YO FA who has worked his way into the everyday lineup, the DH has a .800+ OPS. Some of the old fellows that had good seasons last cant crack the lineup this. 36 YO David Gross is having the top pitching season this year, he has 17 saves and a sub 2 ERA.

This season's 1st rounder is pretty underwhelming, Stewart Kruger is young corner OF that will probably be a DH most of the time hitting at the top of the order. We've got some good arms and a couple thumpers due up in season's to come.

BTW i'd sell some pieces now that the teams true colors are showing through.
    Brockmire- Philadelphia Stars
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

https://www.csfbl.com/game/44321386/boxscore

This might be a first in my csfbl career. Ray Saunders gets his 2nd no-hitter of the season just a few starts apart.
    Current Leagues
    Brockmire - Indianapolis Hoosiers- 1991
    KBL - Rocky Mountain Bombers- 2041
    NLT - Birmingham Black Barons- 2038 (2042 WS Champs)

Former Member of Justice, EBB, JC, TAB, Remake, LEG, TDD, and several others

Need any big Hitters for playoff push ? Check out Rhinos. Pm/offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12