View Poll Results: Should we Raise the League Cap?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: Raise the cap to 75 million

3 37.50%
  • YES: Raise the cap to 70 million

1 12.50%
  • NO: League cap is fine, leave it as is!

4 50.00%

Thread: Salary Cap Change Vote: REQUIRED VOTE

Salary Cap Change Vote: REQUIRED VOTE

curious on Leagues input: Should the Cap be raised to 70 million, 75 million or be left as it is at 65 million? This change would take place for 2005. Full disclosure on my end, im 3 million over the cap as is and if left in place will be cutting LM players next offseason.
    World Series Titles 5

Red Sox Nation Bernies Carbo's 2027, 2028
    CARL: Grand Turk Parrots 2024
    KBL: Brooklyn Dodgers 2030
    BD: Chattanooga Appalachian's 2063

Re: Salary Cap Change Vote:

I voted for a raise, but in the end I'm also totally fine with the current model of not enforcing the cap

Re: Salary Cap Change Vote: REQUIRED VOTE

I voted to rase the cap, as it would give us better scouting in drafts. the abilty to keep Franchise players on the roster and to build a Dynasty in team is built correctly. the Abilty to sign PSFa's.
    World Series Titles 5

Red Sox Nation Bernies Carbo's 2027, 2028
    CARL: Grand Turk Parrots 2024
    KBL: Brooklyn Dodgers 2030
    BD: Chattanooga Appalachian's 2063

I really don't care much if it goes up... but an "I really don't care" option wasn't provided. Being forced to choose... I just say keep it the way it is.

I don't want to have many higher salary players, or all 10's in FOA's when I have one of the best teams... I want the other guys to have a chance to improve their position in the league, whether because they have access to FA's that I don't, or because they have better FOA's when I have a high salary roster, or whatever.

I think the cap is fine. If your over you take your lumps in scouting, simple. If you have quality players who salaries are going up well you know how they play already and if your looking to get draft picks trade those players for higher picks
    Rew
    Life is a Journey, and on the day you die instead of entering the grave in a perfectly preserved body, side in sideways saying "That Was One Hell've Ride."