Thread: ROY Candidate on waivers

ROY Candidate on waivers

Randy Kinney
    https://www.csfbl.com/player/4856523/view
    4th place in the ROY race is a FA. Might be a decent pu for somebody with salary room.

Re: ROY Candidate on waivers

Newport misses adding everybody possible to try them out, but we're right up against the cap. Not this time, unfortunately!
    Trading > Winning

Quote Originally Posted by NBills View Post
    Newport misses adding everybody possible to try them out, but we're right up against the cap. Not this time, unfortunately!
    I saw u grabbed Boland off FA list. He is an OBP machine.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23

Quote Originally Posted by romans View Post
    I saw u grabbed Boland off FA list. He is an OBP machine.
    Ya desperately needed one. Gave up Peterson who is younger and probably a golden globe caliber guy for years while being an .825ish ops guy, but had nobody at .400 obp who I could put ahead of my big three sluggers in the lineup,so it was probably worth it. Hoping to make up for last seasons narrow playoff miss with a string showing this year!
    Last edited by NBills; January 14, 2021 at 08:03 AM.

Re: ROY Candidate on waivers

Edwards looking good for another Cy Young and my favorite player (that isn't on my team) Wolfgang is pushing another 60 hr season! If you ever feel the need to move Wolfgang, please let me know!
    Trading > Winning