Thread: Aces Trade Block

Aces Trade Block

Now that I've had a chance to evaluate my team, it's time to get active on the trade market. I think I'm better off going toward rebuild, but there are some really good pieces for teams to pick up.

Pitchers

Sandy Simpson - 29 - 4.035 mil - Simpson is a stud FI/SY guy in his prime. He's had a 2.34, 2.10, and 2.81 ERA the past few seasons and would be a good addition for any team looking to add a top arm. He won't come cheap, but he'll be valuable for a team competing for a playoff bid. I'd be looking for at least either a high 1st or a couple mid round 1sts.

Stewart Bowen - 28 - 3.309 mil - Another FI guy with good CO/SY in his prime, Bowden also will also fetch a good price. He was 22-8 with a 2.81 ERA last year in 259 IP. I'm looking for at least one solid first.

Ted Moore - 29 - 3.584 mil - Moore is a CO primary with good supporting attributes in his prime. He'll be a little cheaper than the other guys. I'm looking more in the late 1st/early 2nd range.

Todd Stallings - 33 - 1.748 mil
    - Stallings has been a nice reliever for several seasons and would be a nice pickup for a competing team. A decent 2nd will do it.

Hitters

Randy Allen - 31- 3B - 2.882 mil - Allen is a really good player who comes at a bargain of a salary for what he is. He's a legitimate 30+ HR bat who will drive in 100 runs and is an elite defender at 3rd. To get that under $3 mil is a great bargain in a league with a cap like this. I'd be looking for a good 1st+ for him.

Roger Neff - 31 - 2B - 2.646 mil - Neff is a 90s range 2B who is solid with the bat, so he isn't coming cheap either. It's hard to find someone with that glove who isn't a total 0 offensively. Neff gives a .340 OBP to go with the defense.

Steve Mhyre
    - 31- 1B - 2.602 mil
    - Mhyre hit .302 with 20 HRs last year, so he'd be a solid bat to add to your team. Because he's a 1B, I'd be looking more in the late 1st-mid 2nd range for him.

Howard Heard - 34- RF- 1.964 mil - Heard is a solid 3rd or 4th OF. He does everything solid but isn't spectacular. A 2nd rounder gets him.

I could move others too, but I figured this is the most attractive group. Hit me up with any potential offers.
    Current Leagues
    Brockmire - Indianapolis Hoosiers- 1991
    KBL - Rocky Mountain Bombers- 2041
    NLT - Birmingham Black Barons- 2038 (2042 WS Champs)

Former Member of Justice, EBB, JC, TAB, Remake, LEG, TDD, and several others

Re: Aces Trade Block

Heard was moved
    Current Leagues

Allen is gone
    Current Leagues

Bowen now gone too. Let's keep talking... There is still an ace arm, an ace defender in the middle IF, and some solid pieces available.
    Current Leagues