Thread: Preseason Free Agents Are HERE!

Preseason Free Agents Are HERE!

Hey guys,

So my sincere apologies that I didnt get to the PSFA related PMs to ensure we had 13 votes for PSFAs. Life got REALLY busy for me the past week and I have barely had time to even set lineups and whiffed on multiple AAA flip bonuses too because I was so busy. But I had seen enough support in PMs and on the torums where I made a quick executive decision to pull the trigger. If anyone is upset with me over this, I understand and I'll wear that accordingly. I will make sure to post the approvals we do have thus far so people know this wasnt just me doing it by myself.

But

Given that this first batch of PSFAs generated a pitcher named "Sloppy Maurice," I already consider this to be the greatest event in league history and hope others do as well.
    Last edited by stumblebee; January 6, 2021 at 08:33 PM.

Re: Preseason Free Agents Are HERE!

What is a AAA flip bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Madipuppy View Post
    What is a AAA flip bonus?
    In the “how to play” section of the game site it talks about how players in the minor leagues get development bonuses. The biggest bonuses are young players in low minors but I think any player in AAA gets a development bonus if they haven’t played much that season. I assume that’s what Stumblebee is talking about.

yep what Bigfrog said. I had called up some help for the playoffs that could have gotten an extra development point but was so busy I forgot to move them to AAA before the flip. Not a big deal but something i usualluy always make sure to do.

Got it, thank you

I am seeing that LOTS of teams are making offers on guys. Love it! Love the activity this brings to our league. Nice job everyone!