Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair practice

Re: Unfair practice

I just can’t wait for the commish to fix this. I’ve been playing csfbl for 8 years or so(commish for 4+) and normally this is fixed quickly. I just don’t want this to spill into the regular season. As a commish usually you don’t have to many times where this happens but it’s an easy fix. Hope he gets to it soon. I’d hate for this to cause teams to leave the league.

Quote Originally Posted by RyckyRych View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to rebuild myself and can get few takers, if any. I made a few posts but it was pretty fruitless. I was thinking of releasing players as well, though they are getting pretty old so it would make more sense. If these guys are in their prime, thats a different story.
    The player he dropped is a top 10 player at his position worth multiple first round picks. No one on your team is top 20 at their position. Don’t compare apples to oranges

If you are looking to win, I'm looking to deal in Modesto. I'm under the cap and can get further under if needed. Take a look, make an offer!

Deal made! Who's next? By the way, I'll accept picks for next season as well as this season! Mortgage your future to win now!

I looked through the transactions and I dont know what to look for. Link to the player?

Quote Originally Posted by gregles View Post
    I looked through the transactions and I dont know what to look for. Link to the player?
    Stephen Rodriguez P who is on the earthmovers

Quote Originally Posted by eheroocean1 View Post
    The player he dropped is a top 10 player at his position worth multiple first round picks. No one on your team is top 20 at their position. Don’t compare apples to oranges
    Who said I was? In fact, I'm pretty sure I said I have lemons.

I did what I could to bring this up in an urgent manor to keep it from spilling into the regular season but alas it did. Unfortunately that means my tenure with this league is over. I really wish this could’ve been avoided. I wish everyone good luck in their future seasons

Did that guy not know how to post a link?

Wow, quit because he wasn't able to sign a stellar FA or because an owner decided to unload quality players as opposed to trading? Really? I drop quality players all the time. Part of the strategy. Think about it...I drop and a bidding war begins, which means someone is going to overpay for a player and destroy their FO allocations. While their bids are tied up, they can't sign other quality FAs. Win for me as I won't need to over-bid for the guys I want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast