Thread: Ka-Boom!!!

Ka-Boom!!!

The sound you hear out on The Lawn is the sound of the Flashy Flamingos imploding. After battling the Tigers for the #2 slot for quite a while, the 4F team ran into a wall, got hit by a giant deer, chewed up by a rogue lawn mower, and that was all at the same time. The team is coasting along on an 8 game losing streak. AND they have won a mind boggling 8 games out of the last 25.

Get out the air compressor. The whole team has gone flat. Miley Cyrus couldn't have a hit on this team. Bullwinkle really needs another hat.

Theo Epstine! We need you here in Frostbite Falls!

I'm crying in my Root Beer and my taco pizza is getting all soggy from the overflow!

Re: Ka-Boom!!!

say it ain't so-
    Whit-
    Lawn Chair League ~ (co-commissioner) Huntington Beach Hobos 2019, 2027 ,& 2031 ‚ÄčL.C.L. World Series Champions‚Äč! "For by grace you have been saved, through faith; and not of yourselves, it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." Eph. 2:8-9
    Bibleline Broadcast Network (BBN)

I kept saying to myself, "the team will pick up any day now". Last time I'll listen to me.

The worst thing is I don't see making a bunch of lineup changes. It would be like changing diapers. You get one changed and the new one will eventually stink up the place. (Or something like that).

True, but the Stoop Sitters are next on your road trip. They are sometimes known to be the cure for what ails a slumping team.

Up to 10 losses in a row. Keep this up and I'll get the worst-owner-in-all-of-CSFBL award.

Woo Hoo!! After all those ten losses, a "W" has appeared! It had been so long that I had just about forgotten what the letter w looked like.

Now I won't have to fire myself. And Rocky and Bullwinkle will not have to stage a coup.