Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: League Discussion Thread

Re: League Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    Also, hopefully a bunch of you guys join the contest that just got announced. Need some CCH representation!

https://help.csfbl.com/wiki/86
    we have entered and locked it in, didn't take too much time on it- just clicked and clicked until done; I'm interested in seeing what happens on a team that was drafted just 1st gut thought , quickly, and has to be locked in for the year against everyone else's drafting knowledge. Cool thing is...many teams will have the same player as you do! But, the different dimensions , manager tendencies , and line-up construction will all come into play. It really does challenge owners and those who are great at compiling and drafting well- will indeed show themselves strong here.

Whit-

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Whitfield View Post
    we have entered and locked it in, didn't take too much time on it- just clicked and clicked until done; I'm interested in seeing what happens on a team that was drafted just 1st gut thought , quickly, and has to be locked in for the year against everyone else's drafting knowledge. Cool thing is...many teams will have the same player as you do! But, the different dimensions , manager tendencies , and line-up construction will all come into play. It really does challenge owners and those who are great at compiling and drafting well- will indeed show themselves strong here.

Whit-
    Oh yeah, it is going to be very interesting to see all the different lineup choices and what ends up working well and what doesn't. I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    Oh yeah, it is going to be very interesting to see all the different lineup choices and what ends up working well and what doesn't. I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises.
    It will definitely be interesting to see what people put together with that list, so many possibilities. I'd love to see stats afterwards on how many managers took each player. I was definitely experimenting a bit when I put together my team, so we'll see if that works or if it flops.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223