Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: League Discussion Thread

Re: League Discussion Thread

Aces up next to see if they can derail the "Revenge of Bayside."
    CardsClubhouse: Vegas Aces (1995-present)
    MLB Classic: Arizona Diamondbacks (2169-present)
    Vegas Aces - 2030, 2062, 2070, 2071, & 2100 CardsClubhouse World Series Champs

James Noel goes in alone.

Hello everyone. I apologize if the the answer to this question is already out there somewhere, but did the number of innings required to gain a year of experience increase? Jason Ware completed over 48 innings last year, but is still considered a rookie. At last I knew, the limit was 30 innings. I am definitely not complaining if the cap went up! I just wanted some clarity on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrm3888 View Post
    Hello everyone. I apologize if the the answer to this question is already out there somewhere, but did the number of innings required to gain a year of experience increase? Jason Ware completed over 48 innings last year, but is still considered a rookie. At last I knew, the limit was 30 innings. I am definitely not complaining if the cap went up! I just wanted some clarity on it.
    It changed with the February release:

https://forums.csfbl.com/showthread....g-User-Records!

Now it's 50 career innings, rather than a season by season limit. So he just barely made it under. Will not be a rookie next season if he pitches at least 1.1 innings this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbacksfan72 View Post
    It changed with the February release:

https://forums.csfbl.com/showthread....g-User-Records!

Now it's 50 career innings, rather than a season by season limit. So he just barely made it under. Will not be a rookie next season if he pitches at least 1.1 innings this year.
    Thank you! That is good to know. Maintaining a bullpen will a new challenge now that owners cannot manipulate pitcher innings to retain rookie eligibility.

West Side is considering a sell-off. This build did not come together the way I hoped it would, and does not appear likely to top Bayside or Jacksonville. There is a considerable amount of offensive firepower available. I am mostly interested in draft picks.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920