Thread: League Discussion Thread

Re: League Discussion Thread

Ugh, lost to Omaha again

Quote Originally Posted by Dbacksfan72 View Post
    Ugh, lost to Omaha again
    Yup, I now feel the sting losing to an unowned team. :-/

How does this keep happening? Lol. Both in 5 games too. Crazy.

While it appears the sims are stuck on the first game of the WS, anyone notice that the HOF awards were released early? I think usually the SS and GG awards are presented after the first game of the WS, but the HOF usually is at the end of the month, right?

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalfanatic View Post
    While it appears the sims are stuck on the first game of the WS, anyone notice that the HOF awards were released early? I think usually the SS and GG awards are presented after the first game of the WS, but the HOF usually is at the end of the month, right?
    This was one of the minor tweaks that happened as part of the league structure changes. At some point we are hoping to have the HOF released in midseason like MLB does it, but that is for a later date.

Also, lol @ Omaha. 3 straight, this one in a sweep. What is going on here?

Since the WS is over and we are switching next season, I'm going to go ahead and update the league view setting to have potentials as numbers rounded to the nearest 5.

I forgot : who last owned Omaha ? Maybe we should all look at that owners teams, set it up likewise, & forget about it?

Quote Originally Posted by beanballer43 View Post
    I forgot : who last owned Omaha ? Maybe we should all look at that owners teams, set it up likewise, & forget about it?
    Worth a shot! Hahaha

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324