Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: League Discussion Thread

Re: League Discussion Thread

Esposito scores the upset to win his 10th CYA!

Quote Originally Posted by eocf View Post
    Esposito scores the upset to win his 10th CYA!
    What a stud!

Nail biter, totally unexpected. This postseason was anchored on hope, what with a nonexistent offense. Timely hits and great pitching were key to grinding out wins. Well played Eh-ethletics.

Quote Originally Posted by buruxa View Post
    Nail biter, totally unexpected. This postseason was anchored on hope, what with a nonexistent offense. Timely hits and great pitching were key to grinding out wins. Well played Eh-ethletics.
    Very well done! Heck of a run from an 85 win team going through 103, 88, and 102 win teams on the way to a title.

Good job Katutura. The Eh's don't need any more championships.

Looking at ways to try to pump up some life into the league. I'm not on the CSFBL forums a lot because it's super slow at work which is where I do 99% of my CSFBL browsing (shhh) and obviously CardsClubhouse and RedbirdTalk have had their issues over the years. Would there be interest in putting up a Discord server for our league? Maybe generate some more activity? I use it alot for other games I play. Would you guys use it?

We need to find some new owners too and see if we can't figure out this recruitment thing.
    CardsClubhouse: Vegas Aces (1995-present)
    Vegas Aces - 2030, 2062, 2070, 2071, & 2100 CardsClubhouse World Series Champs

Congratulation Katutura, well done!

This post season certainly exposed this team's primary weakness: the bullpen. They accounted for 7 of our 8 post season losses and 28 of 47 runs allowed. Due to fan demand, we've released the fellow who was responsible for 5 of those 7 losses, including 3 in the WS...
    Last edited by Dbacksfan72; November 5, 2021 at 02:31 PM.

A couple pitchers I liked, but hard to turn down a center fielder with a 90+ DI and SL, 80+ BA, and a 90 RA. And so Thomas Crooks becomes the third #1 overall pick in Aces franchise history.

Between him and DeWitt my defense should be sorted for the next decade.
    CardsClubhouse: Vegas Aces (1995-present)
    Vegas Aces - 2030, 2062, 2070, 2071, & 2100 CardsClubhouse World Series Champs

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112