Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: League Discussion Thread

League Discussion Thread

Discuss the league in this thread. If it gets moving too fast and needs to be broken out by season at some point, we can do that.

Re: League Discussion Thread

Maybe we can work our way up to 1 million views like we had on the original cch thread!

I'll have the draft list thread up an running soon. Sorry for the delay, but I've been pretty busy the last couple days.

We need to get some sort of post jinx going for Bayside. 60-8, absolutely ridiculous! I'm very concerned for my run differential record...

Quote Originally Posted by Dbacksfan72 View Post
    We need to get some sort of post jinx going for Bayside. 60-8, absolutely ridiculous! I'm very concerned for my run differential record...
    https://www.csfbl.com/game/43644136/boxscore

Why you little....

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    Better yet, 3-3 since I posted! Should have been posting every 3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Dbacksfan72 View Post
    Better yet, 3-3 since I posted! Should have been posting every 3 hours
    I’m giving DBacks all the credit for the 15 inning 1-0 win

So nothing is slowing Bayside down. 70 games over .500!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MBCardsfan1982 View Post
    So nothing is slowing Bayside down. 70 games over .500!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, they were 60-8 (.883) before my post, 35-15 (.700) after (coincidence, I think not! Haha), so....slightly slowed down...

Currently on pace for a +518 run differential, whereas the record is +482. Of course, I lost 1-4 in the LCS that year, so there's no guarantee he wins the WS this year. Crazy good team over there, though.

In other news, despite having 5 regularly starting players and SP's aged 36+, we're somehow hanging onto a playoff spot! After missing last season, I thought for sure this team was done.

39 yr old P Marlon Batres is currently putting up his 3rd lowest career ERA and is just 1 win away from 300! Assuming he pulls that off, he'll be the first to win 300 games as an Eh-thletic.

37 yr old 1B William Sauer is now sitting at 30th on the all-time HR list at 747. He should move up a few more slots this year. Currently the 3rd most HRs among active players.

38 yr old RF Phillip Jensen has unfortunately slowed down dramatically, but has worked his way up to 38th on the all-time HR list at 727. He holds the record for most HRs as an Eh-thletic by a significant margin. Hopefully he can slide up the all-time list a couple more spots before retiring.

This game, man.

Esposito and Noel combined to go 53-10 this year, with 59 quality starts, 17 shutouts, and an ERA under 2.00. They also just laid back-to-back eggs in the playoffs, against a team that trailed New York by 19 games this season.

Well, that was...unsurprising. I didn’t feel my team had much of a right to be making the playoffs, let alone facing off against Bayside in the LCS.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast