Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: League Discussion Thread

Re: League Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    On another note, we just lost State College and now have 8 openings. This might be the fewest owners we have had since I started here. I might post something in the forum, but I dunno what else we can really do since it seems like the site has been in a slow decline for a while.
    Some good talent on a lot of those teams too. Someone needs to come to D4 and break up this Vegas/Saskatchewan grip on playoff spots. We were trying to rebuild and kept making the playoffs. Haha.
    CardsClubhouse: Vegas Aces (1995-present)
    Vegas Aces - 2030, 2062, 2070, 2071, & 2100 CardsClubhouse World Series Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Rolen27fan View Post
    Some good talent on a lot of those teams too. Someone needs to come to D4 and break up this Vegas/Saskatchewan grip on playoff spots. We were trying to rebuild and kept making the playoffs. Haha.
    Yes! We can certainly branch out into Other Team/Saskatchewan playoff matches!

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    Doesn't look like it EOCF. That seemed like an easy way to make some money for the site too.

On another note, we just lost State College and now have 8 openings. This might be the fewest owners we have had since I started here. I might post something in the forum, but I dunno what else we can really do since it seems like the site has been in a slow decline for a while.
    I sent over some thoughts a while back to league leaders to work with us at Cardinal Fans in effort to keep us both full. Never heard back. We are both now struggling to stay afloat.

I’m sorry about dropping but I almost timed out and just not fair right now as I have zero time for this. Good luck moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the Chiefs back

Quote Originally Posted by josegrapinino View Post
    Done. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by josegrapinino View Post
    He is back!

I'm starting to work through the roster, I've done a handful of things tonight after a quick glance. I'll try to get more done tomorrow, I expect I'll make plenty of cuts through the process. I've got an actual catcher in the lineup and switched the team to a 5 man rotation so the pitching staff can hopefully go a little deeper into their starts.

New York loses a 21 inning playoff game, despite two different relievers putting up quality starts over 7 innings!

Also, Buruxa and I are the only owners in Dean right now. Big oof.

Esposito wins his 7th Cy Young, becoming the 4th player in league history to do so.

He will be 31 next year. No player has ever won 8.

Quote Originally Posted by eocf View Post
    Esposito wins his 7th Cy Young, becoming the 4th player in league history to do so.

He will be 31 next year. No player has ever won 8.
    Rooting for him. Hopefully the decline is slow.

Rios just got to 400 wins this year, which I didn't think was possible given his ratings this year.

I do wish they would fix the achievements and HOF score bug so we can see how many 17+ K games Esposito has. You know it is way more than the few that are listed.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast