Thread: 1929 hot stove

1929 hot stove

Florida gets things started by winning the Kenneth Fredericks sweepstakes!

Re: 1929 hot stove

Its only a win if we can make.the playoffs, we have 5 so called superstars not including pitching and still cant get back to the playoffs

I don't know if I will ever win a championship. I had a 3-2 series lead and a 4-0 lead in game seven going into the 7th against the eventual World Series champs... :/

Quote Originally Posted by uwbadger12000 View Post
    I don't know if I will ever win a championship. I had a 3-2 series lead and a 4-0 lead in game seven going into the 7th against the eventual World Series champs... :/
    That was a classic game 7.Your stud starter Brady had us absolutely baffled for 6 innings,but we were ecstatic when we saw Bright and Pratt warming in the pen for the 7th.Our light hitting SS who hit 3 homers all season somehow clubs one over the fence for a 3 run homer to get us within 1. Then the Williams brothers each go deep in the 8th and 9th to seal it.You likely would have been playing for the WS if Brady had another inning left in him.Great series though.

Quote Originally Posted by wapiti View Post
    That was a classic game 7.Your stud starter Brady had us absolutely baffled for 6 innings,but we were ecstatic when we saw Bright and Pratt warming in the pen for the 7th.Our light hitting SS who hit 3 homers all season somehow clubs one over the fence for a 3 run homer to get us within 1. Then the Williams brothers each go deep in the 8th and 9th to seal it.You likely would have been playing for the WS if Brady had another inning left in him.Great series though.

He likely would have gone another inning had he not been on two-days rest lol. My BP is atrocious and no matter who I throw in there, they always suck.