Thread: Achievements!

Achievements!

Since CSFBL isn't tracking them, I thought I'd just leave this thread for anyone who sees something remarkable.

For example, I noticed that Huskies starter James Barnes no-hit the defending champs over 10 innings

https://www.csfbl.com/game/43380666/boxscore

Re: Achievements!

...SO Cal Patriots' DH/SS Douglas McCray turned 37 this year. He has amassed 604 HR's. 1,535 Rbi and 1,256 Runs in 1,918 games. A .263 career average, .346 career OBA and a career .572 slugging average. He's a 3 time MVP, 7 time All-Star and has 4 Silver Slugger awards.
    ...What's really funny about this is that he has NO career achievements at all... Not a one.
    ..."Best 308 pound, 3 time cast off free agent SS I've ever seen, " said Joebaseball, owner/manager of the Patriots. "Never dreamed he would be this good when we signed him 12 seasons ago... He'll be with the team until he can no longer hold a bat..."

Re: Achievements!

In a 5-0 victory against the Springfield Isotopes, SS/DH Douglas McCray hit a 3 run HR for his 2,000 hit. "He just keeps going," said joebaseball, owner/manager of the So Cal Patriots of the 38 year old McCray.

Forgot to add this from last season, but Huskies 2B Bruce Wallace became the first player in Omicron history to steal 1,000 bases. He holds both the single season and career records now and is still just 29. He also picked up with 4th MVP last season. He's slowing down but has seen his power numbers go up lately....

The Hall of Fame is waiting.