Thread: Game Schedules?

Game Schedules?

How does the team schedules get set up? IT is a little lop sided as I play 21 or first 24 games on the road. Come home for 3 games and then back on the road. I don't like complaining but having a schedule like that I could end up in the hole way before we really get into the season. Just sayin'!

Re: Game Schedules?

It's all done randomly by the computer sim. It all evens out by the end of the season, wouldn't worry about it too much, especially since the computer doesn't have a built in advantage for home field. Only way home field comes into play is if you tailor your stadium to benefit your team (ie. small stadium for a lineup of power hitters, etc.) but this strategy has a tendency to backfire.

Re: Game Schedules?

You are exactly right in the sense that you build your team for your stadium or visa versa and that don't necessarily work at other stadiums and what fun is it to go into the last half of the season already down by 20 games that can never be made up. You would normally be correct but in this case your answer makes no sense. If home stadiums don't come into play then why set them up?