Thread: Please Welcome...

Please Welcome...

Oracle.

JohnLegend has stepped down from Crucian (and we wish him the best of luck elsewhere on the site), so Oracle has asked to take over the team. Welcome and Good Luck!

Please, please take a look at the league rules and requirements. Let me know if there are any questions.

Re: Please Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by balmers View Post
    Oracle.

JohnLegend has stepped down from Crucian (and we wish him the best of luck elsewhere on the site), so Oracle has asked to take over the team. Welcome and Good Luck!

Please, please take a look at the league rules and requirements. Let me know if there are any questions.
    Two Questions:
    1) I'd like to rename the team the Trunk Bay Barracudas. I had a personal experience snorkeling in Trunk Bay off St John's many years back. During that dive I saw a barracuda. Just seems fitting. Think maybe Crucian could use a change of venue also.
    2) I was in the process of applying for this very same team back when John sneaked in front of me. As I recall the team was in very good shape back then. Now as all can see by the stats and standings this team is really short on just about everything. Miracles are not about to happen with a snake draft. So my question is: will there be any grace period for this team for a new owner before the 60/190 rule is invoked?

PS: we are 1-0 so far!! However the Barracudas are currently toothless. So any progress will depend on finding a good dentist to perform implants. Implants take time (and money).

Feel free to rename. I like it.

As for the grace period, your 1st official season will be 2063. So you will need to meet the 60 win/season minimum starting next season, but the 3/190 would not count until the after the 2065 season.

Also keep in mind the strikes are rolling, so if you were to miss the 60 in a season near the beginning it's only 1 and you get 3 before any penalty.

Welcome!
    XB TriStars (2049-) Div: 17, Conf: 8, WS: 1
    2ML Colonels (1963-) Div: 8, Conf: 3, WS: 3
    LEG Blues (2036-) Div: 11, Conf: 7, WS: 3
    BD Wildcats (2048-) Div: 15, Conf: 11, WS: 6
    CarL Carousers (2031-) Div: 11, Conf: 7, WS: 4
    TDD Kaws (2103-) Div: 8, Conf: 6, WS: 3
    Brockmire Monarchs (1981-) Div: 6, Conf: 3, WS: 2
    TCL Tramcars (2122-)
    KBL Smokers (2042-)
    Past teams in WS: 7-13

Welcome. I own the Hurricanes. Office would be open if a trade is right.
    World Series Titles 5

Red Sox Nation Bernies Carbo's 2027, 2028
    CARL: Grand Turk Parrots 2024
    KBL: Brooklyn Dodgers 2030
    BD: Chattanooga Appalachian's 2063