Thread: 2118 Playoffs(Congrats to nurmdog and Kiruna Laplanders on winning the 2118 MLB World WS !)

2118 Playoffs(Congrats to nurmdog and Kiruna Laplanders on winning the 2118 MLB World WS !)

Re: 2118 Playoffs

Ice Snow Wind finished the playoffs trip of 2118.
    It's exciting and fun in the Division Series although we lost it. Kiruna Laplanders played very well.

Good luck to all 4 teams in the LCS !

ggs @Vancouver
    Join MLB Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza
    man it's also really funny to see how much negative war prople have on their rosters. it's like dog by definition you can immediately replace that guy for free

It's exciting so far, great games by all.
    Cloud City Turncoats - Empire Strikes Back, World Series Champs 1991
    Kansas City Monarchs - MLB Throwback, World Series Champs 2032, 2044, 2046
    Carlsburg Specials - Beer League, World Series Champs 2081, 2089, 2093, 2095
    Texas Rangers - MLB Classic, World Series Champs 2142
    Kiruna Laplanders - MLB World
    Hudson Hornets - GOAT 4

4:3 (10) gg.

ggs @Kiruna
    Join MLB Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza
    man it's also really funny to see how much negative war prople have on their rosters. it's like dog by definition you can immediately replace that guy for free

Re: 2118 Playoffs(Congrats to nurmdog and Kiruna Laplanders on winning the 2118 MLB World WS !)

Congrats to nurmdog and Kiruna Laplanders on winning the 2118 MLB World WS !

nurmdog builds a very competitive team in the past 30 years but just got unlucky in the past playoffs.
    This season Kiruna Laplanders finally won their 1st WS title since 2089. It is really not easy.
    I think they have a good chance to win more WS titles in the next few seasons.

Every playoffs team played very well in the playoffs.Watching the playoffs in MLB World with the GameView is always an enjoyment.
    Last edited by snowwind; September 19, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Re: 2118 Playoffs(Congrats to nurmdog and Kiruna Laplanders on winning the 2118 MLB World WS !)

Thank you for the congrats. This is a tough league , you guys make it challenging. This is my 13th season to own the team , I have been building quite a while. Statistically I probably have the fourth best team so I feel a little lucky to have won. It just means I have more work to do.

I think this leagues format also makes it different than most. In here we drop 2 mil players who aren’t good enough! In other leagues I would love to have that same player. This sort of mindset is hard to adjust to, at times I still think “well, he has good defense and bats a 780...but wait, this is MLB World...we’re gonna need a bigger bat.”

It’s been fun to get here, I’m going to push to make this team better so maybe I can win it again . I know you guys won’t make it easy at all.

Nurmdog

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    Cloud City Turncoats - Empire Strikes Back, World Series Champs 1991
    Kansas City Monarchs - MLB Throwback, World Series Champs 2032, 2044, 2046
    Carlsburg Specials - Beer League, World Series Champs 2081, 2089, 2093, 2095
    Texas Rangers - MLB Classic, World Series Champs 2142
    Kiruna Laplanders - MLB World
    Hudson Hornets - GOAT 4

Quote Originally Posted by nurmdog View Post
    Thank you for the congrats. This is a tough league , you guys make it challenging. This is my 13th season to own the team , I have been building quite a while. Statistically I probably have the fourth best team so I feel a little lucky to have won. It just means I have more work to do.

I think this leagues format also makes it different than most. In here we drop 2 mil players who aren’t good enough! In other leagues I would love to have that same player. This sort of mindset is hard to adjust to, at times I still think “well, he has good defense and bats a 780...but wait, this is MLB World...we’re gonna need a bigger bat.”

It’s been fun to get here, I’m going to push to make this team better so maybe I can win it again . I know you guys won’t make it easy at all.

Nurmdog

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    Congratulations

Well done nurmdog. Congratulations!
    Adirondack Admirals (Classic Prospects, 1987-2004, 2016-current) 1991, 2017
    Manchester Machine (Diamond Legends, 2009-current)
    New England Reign (Xtra Bases, 2092-current)
    Ontario Ocelots (MLB World, 2089-2102, 2118-current) 2091
    Hartford Harpoon (Prime Time Prospects, 1981-1988)
    Berkshire Blue Devils (E P, 1987-1998) 1994