Thread: Dynasty FA request

Dynasty FA request

Dynasty would like to request 15 players aged 17 years of varying skill levels. Thank you.

Re: Dynasty FA request

Done.

Are you sure this was ran as varying skill levels? We only got 5 useful pitchers (all 5 are stud prospects), and a bunch of 50k hitters. Can it be re-done? This doesn't seem varying at all.

We want a mix of talent, not just super stud pitchers and zero hitters.

https://www.csfbl.com/league/2365/freeagents
    Are you a serious CSFBL competitor?
    Join Dynasty

This request has some subjectivity in it. No hitters/pitcher quantities and "varying skill levels" simply means not the same skill level. There is no "varying skill levels" option to set. Just a max/min.

To eliminate confusion going forward, we need the following parameters specified to do our best to accommodate the request. We haven't done a good job of stating this explicitly anywhere, I will make a post on this and sticky it this evening capturing this information. For more created follow this format please:

1. league
    2. # of hitters, # of pitchers
    3. min age, max age
    4. quality min and max (worst, bad, average, good, great)

We have to input those parameters into the tool. If you do not specify then we have to guess. As I have said, ultimately we have no control other than that and there is still randomness involved to what the script outputs.

Thanks for helping us out in regards to requesting players, we'll get them done once we have all the information.
    Last edited by makila; September 10, 2020 at 04:28 PM.

How about

8 hitters
    7 pitchers
    Min age 17
    Max age 17
    min quality worst
    Max quality great

Hopefully can undo the previous 15? Don't particularly want (5) super stud pitchers all the same age

Thanks!
    Last edited by KingRat; September 10, 2020 at 06:01 PM.
    Join Dynasty

There is no "undo". I'll do it this time, as there was some...confusion, we'll say. I wouldn't have fulfilled the 1st request. G sparks did you guys a solid and tried to guess what you wanted. We aren't going to get into the process of creating and then deleting if you don't like them. I am trying to be extremely clear so there isn't a false expectation set for the future.

Identify the 15 and give me playerids and I'll remove them. I've created the additional 15 you just requested.
    Last edited by makila; September 10, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Can you please delete these players

Thanks
    Join Dynasty

done
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous